Congratulations for breastfeeding! It’s a great thing!
What does the breastfeeding pillow do:
- helps you when you have the tendency to lean over your baby, this being an unsafe position. The baby should stay on your belly, and this is the secret to not having breast issues.
- if you has a C-section, because it takes over from the muscle effort, so you will barely feel any additional pain while breastfeeding
- if you want a free arm, from time to time, to read, watch tv or anything else that you might want to do during the long sessions of breastfeeding
- helps you in the summer, because it will allow you to avoid getting very ht during breastfeeding
- it’s not big, so it won’t take much of the space in your house
- it’s easy to take care of it and wash it
- you can use it even after breastfeeding, yourself or your baby
Have fun breastfeeding!